If you’re visiting for more than a day, we have three dorm-style campgrounds and guest houses to accommodate you and your group. Please contact us ahead of time to book your accommodations.
We charge $10 per person per night to cover basic utilities, maintenance, and upkeep of the campgrounds/bunk houses.
What to expect
- All campgrounds have bunk beds with mattresses along with plenty of open space for tents and campers.
- Depending on the campground we can accommodate small groups or up to 85 people (more if you’re tent camping).
- The campgrounds have running water, flush toilets and hot showers.
- All campgrounds are equipped with a kitchen and stocked with limited pots and pans. A BBQ is also available.
- There is plenty of covered seating for meals and meetings, and bonfire-pits for evening campfires.
- We do have a WIFI spot here for groups on part of the property, it’s slow but e-mails or the Facebook/blog updates are fine. (not fast enough for Skype)
What to bring with you
- All of your own food (unless other arrangements have been made-see below)
- Plates, cups, utensils, etc.
- Toilet paper, soap, personnel items
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Bedding/sleeping bags
- Appropriate clothing (nothing to revealing) and a jacket, it can cool off in the evenings
- PASSPORTS for everyone over 16, ID for those under
If you prefer not to cook every meal during your stay at Door of Faith, our local church or some of our staff can cater meals for your group in your campground. The traditional Mexican food is excellent, fresh (restaurant quality), and costs $7 per person for lunch and $8 per person for dinner.
All the proceeds from catering goes to help our local congregation or the staff here. There are also several great restaurants and taco stands nearby.
Prefer to stay offsite?
If you would rather stay offsite, here are some links to a few nearby hotel options for you to consider:
- Pyramid Resort – Condos, ocean views, (15 min. north of us).
- Las Rosas Hotel – Mid-range, ocean views, great food (40 minutes south of us).
- Poco Cielo Hotel– Very close (10 min) Mid-range hotel, ocean views, great food.
- Las Rocas Hotel – Large hotel on the beach, mid-range (30 min. north of us).
We’re not affiliated with any of the hotels linked above, we’re just trying to help…